8.23.2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Well I have been in just the grumpiest of grumpy moods all afternoon, and then I open my email and I get a wonderful surpise.

A wonderful fellow blogger by the name of Lisa M. Potts has awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. I was so surprised by this that I smiled, despite my sour mood. And thanks to Miss Potts I have been in a much better mood all evening. So thank you again Lisa M. Potts for your wonderful generosity!!

You can check out her wonderful work at Lisa M. Potts . This is the link to her blog.


Here's how it works:




1.Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2.Pay it forward to fifteen other blogs you have newly discovered.

3.Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

Here are the fifteen wonderful blogs I have chosen in no particular order:
 
1.All Things Dark Hunter
2.Commanding Thoughts
3.Confessions of a Closet Bookworm
4.Reprisal(Now Microwave Safe!)
5.Shadow of Iris
6.The Clumsy Reader
7.Confessions of a Teenage Bookaholic
8.Edel 2200
9.Life, Love, and Thoughts of the Moment
10.Angels and Demons and Portals. Oh My.
11.Black fingernailed Reviews
12.Bloody Bookaholic
13.My Favourite Books
14.Buried in Books
15. Reading with Tequila

Congrats to everyone who recieved this award. It really made my day. I hope it makes yours as well!!

2 comments:

Jade said...

Aww! Thank you, I'm honored that you chose my blogs. And I definitely don't mind if you want to share the link to the blog post. If you know any other Sherrilyn Kenyon fans then feel free!

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

Thank you for sharing your award with me :)