7.22.2010

Book Review: Fairy Tale Lust

First thing I'm going to say, if you are under 18 you should not read any farther than this. Since I leave my blog open to everyone since MOST of my reviews are about YA books, I have lots of underage readers. However, this book is definitely NOT an YA book.

Secondly, this was a funny book. It is supposed to hold erotic tales for women, in the fairy tale setting. So that makes it a short story book. Some of the stories were in fact very, very... erotic. But others were just plain dumb, in my opinion anyway. There were a couple that were just so darn cute, about finding your true love, or your true love coming back to you.. with the steamy sex scenes thrown in for good measure.

I'm not sure if I would recommend you go out and buy this book, unless this is something you are into, I got it as a free copy. I found it interesting, but I find most books at least somewhat interesting :) This book has everything from vampires and werewolves, to bondage and gingerbread men, there should be something for everyone in here. I even have one favorite story, In the Dark Woods, by Kristina Wright.

Her story is about angels and the devil, about a faithful wife, a cheating husband and a mistress who doesn't care he is married. I know it's wrong, but this story I liked. But hey, to each their own ;) If you read it I hope you enjoy.

Ratings: Number 2 and 5 stars

Fairy Tale Lust
Kristina Wright

0 comments: