7.31.2010

Update: My absenteeism.

Ok so I know that I have been MIA for like.. a while now. and I am sorry about that. I have had a lot on my plate but I have a few books to blog. You know how I really don't like to blog a book in a series until I have finished the whole series?? Well that is one of the reasons I have been absent. I started the Wake, Fade, Gone trilogy by Lisa McMann.. but haven't been able to get my hands on Gone yet.. argg. Then I started the Need, Captivate, Entice series by Carries Jones, and even though Entice isn't out yet, I can't find Captivate around here. ALSO, I'm reading the Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flammel, which is a four book series, and I would have soo been done with it weeks ago but I have been helping my best friend move :( Then of course my Sunday and Tuesday nights are wrapped up in TV land these days.. but only for a few more weeks as the seasons are coming to an end. TrueBlood and Pretty Little Liars have got me hooked.. True Blood for the 3rd season in a row. The final reason I have been behind on my blogging is my writing, yes people I picked it back up. Some of you know that I have been published before, but only in poetry books, and it was years ago. Now I'm going to focus on stories. fiction of course, and I have a great story in my head and I have been putting the pen to paper.. err typing it out ya know. So excuse me for being away, but as soon as I can I will be blogging some more books!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.